Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why do we Blog?

...It has been a while that blogs have been around. Now there are serious bloggers on the web, even microblogging was invented and in full circulation thanks to Tweeter:)Why to blog now in the blogocean?My answer would be 'If not NOW, WHEN?':I love comtemplating ideas and de-mystifying the 'Secret' in the world....beyond that i consider myself an I-generation ['I' stands for 'Internet' and 'Individualism']...two pillars put together...it was a natural outcome for me to try out blogging...

In this blog, i will deliberate upon philosophy behind marketing.. will explore answers to questions like 'Why does marketing exist?, Who are we, the 'Human beings'?, What makes us believe?, Why do we live?, What is the role of marketing in our civilization?, How can we market ideas, people, habits?, What are the marketing tools we have available?, What are the new tools being invented?'.

Here I am...Hopefully this blog will enable me to connect with many of you around the world and become a platform of mutual understanding, sharing and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment